URGENT: Having trouble writing fast and neat (1 Viewer)

andrew12678

HSC
Hi Guys

I am having trouble writing- in class and in exams- i am writing really slowly and quite messily, compared to other people in my class my writing in my class in s***, also when I write I occasionally miss out some words. Could someone please help me.:frown2:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Guys

I am having trouble writing- in class and in exams- i am writing really slowly and quite messily, compared to other people in my class my writing in my class in s***, also when I write I occasionally miss out some words. Could someone please help me.:frown2:
Same.
This thread is not gonna give you any suggestions, besides PRACTICE. Yep theres the elephant in the room.
Just work on your hand writing. HSC 2016, stop worrying u got a 100 years.

andrew12678

HSC
Thank you, but do you know any place where I someone could tutor in handwriting?

chrisjohnston

HSC
It's great that you are looking at this now for a 2016 HSC. One thing that I have seen more and more in the years - students that struggle with the strength they need to get through a decent sized essay.

My best bit of advice for you would be to write whenever the opportunity presents itself. When you are studying, grab a pen and writing pad rather than using a computer.

Start by writing a few paragraphs and when that gets more comfortable, challenge yourself against the clock.

Try out a variety of pens, you'll find some are far more comfortable than others. Other than that, practice makes perfect!

kaurageous

HSC
tip got passed down to me by past yr 12's; add a bit of weight on top of your pen (like some blutak and a small sharpener on top)
lmao trust it works. kinda like resistance training... for your hand/ fingers ? concept is you go into the exam "lighter". just gotta practice writing heaps with this erm resistance pen. seriously. LOL. It works. least for me ;P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)