• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

[URGENT HELP] Confusing assignment! (2 Viewers)

zahmad

HSC
Wouldn't it be the same as income distribution in a way....what is reallocation of resources?

michael1990

HSC
zahmad said:
Wouldn't it be the same as income distribution in a way....what is reallocation of resources?
Microeconomics is a branch of economics that focuses on the individual sectors of the economy, particularly consumers and producers. Micro is derived from a Greek word meaning small.
Microeconomic reform has been a major focus of the Federal government since the 1980s because of the ineffectiveness of short-term macroeconomic policy to improve international competitiveness, reduce the current account deficit and foreign debt and to increase domestic savings. The focus of microeconomic policy has been firstly to subject the private sector to increased domestic and international competition and secondly to improve the performance of government businesses. Microeconomic reforms have focused on two main areas, the:
  • reduction or removal of trade and competition restrictions in international and domestic markets
  • reallocation of resources to reflect market forces.
Microeconomic reforms have been successful in generating structural changes in the Australian economy. Structural change involves the long-term adjustments in the pattern of production and output. The direct benefits of these reforms have been to reduce inflationary expectations and increase productivity and employment opportunities. For example, the Productivity Commission has estimated that microeconomic reforms have increased GDP by 2.5%, productivity by 1.7% and average household income by approximately $7000 since 1998/99

http://www.hsc.csu.edu.au/economics/policies_mgt/2710/micropolicy.htm

JustAnotherNE

HSC
I talked about the 3 funds, buildingi aus, edu , health n hopsital also i included the 55bn working family support package to me they are the most important points and that took up 1 page. for the first time i wish dey gave us a higher word restiction......

zahmad

HSC
JustAnotherNE said:
I talked about the 3 funds, buildingi aus, edu , health n hopsital also i included the 55bn working family support package to me they are the most important points and that took up 1 page. for the first time i wish dey gave us a higher word restiction......
But wouldn't those go into income distribution?...nd who are u? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)