Urgent Help - Need Advice ! (1 Viewer)

Wiggy420

HSC
Hey BOS :wavey:

I just finished my first semester at UWS studying Commerce and Business (Accounting). I initially applied for MAQ and UTS through UAC however I didn't get in. I was studying a Bachelor of ICT Engineering at UTS last year and felt like it wasnt for me, my marks were low and I failed a few units. My aim is to complete 1 year at UWS and then transfer to MAQ or UTS for 2nd year, however, I am not sure if all my units will be credited. Also, is this the right way to go about doing this transfer ? I currently have a GPA of 4.5 in this first semester.

Thanks for your help

TL;DR - Help.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
My friends who managed to transfer from UWS to do Business at UTS said only a maximum of eight units can be credited - and remember that some units that UTS offers differs to UWS and hence may not be credited (and you will have to repeat one of the accounting units).

Wiggy420

HSC
Thanks for the reply, I figured thats how it is. Well 1 standard year is 8 units (4 per semester) so I dont think i need to worry that much. Would you know if they achieved a credit average or not?

Wiggy420

HSC
I don't necessarily care about the name, but the higher degree of challenge etc. I went to UTS and it is a great uni and I want to go back, I just hope that I dont lose a whole year if i do transfer.

VIPPER

Aiiiiiiiii
HSC
what's your reasoning for transferring from UWS to UTS and not MQ/USYD/UNSW?

BTW not sure about your other question, but a credit average should be enough to transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)