URGENT! Help really really needed! (1 Viewer)

CowgirlEmily

HSC
Hi guys
I have an assessment task and one part of it is:
Prepare a Research Portfolio which reflects both the dominant ideas of Browning's time as well as critical readings of the poems set for study. Include at least four quality pieces and highlight the key ideas within them, making notes in the margins as you see fit. If any of your pieces are from the course booklet, do not photocopy them, but merely make bullet points on the ideas you considered critical.

I'm unsure whether I need to collect articles etc relating to Browning's time, or whether I need to analyse a film/novel such as pride and prejudice? If anyone could just give me a push in the right direction, it would be great.
I'm REALLY stuck and any help at all is GREATLY appreciated.

wendus

krawr.
HSC
a research portfolio sort of implies evidence of research, so yes referring to something like pride and prejudice might be helpful (providing it is in the same time period as Browning. i have no idea though xp). as for the critical readings, they shouldn't be hard to find online. general analysis would be suitable i think. hope this helps! good luck ^___^

CowgirlEmily

HSC
Awesome thanks. So there's no need to analyse a whole film or anything? Do I just use some articles and relate them back to p and p etc? I'm so blonde lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)