• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Urgent help required (1 Viewer)

taeyang

HSC
Here is the premise;

Only recently have I been realising how big the pickle is that I'm stuck in, as up until now I have been, admittedly, doing all right! my last 4 exams I have shifted between 95 - 100% but here is where the problem seeps into the scenario.

Ever since the start of year 12, I use to write everything without any preparation and still I did ok, well, as well as I wanted too :D, anyway half way through year 12, our teach decided to have a teaching "epiphany" whereby she just gave us an analysis with the text we were assigned and actually TOLD us to take information from there. Being the obedient gentleman I am :)D) I followed the orders, and now 5 months later, I cannot write an essay to save my life realising that the last exams I have gotten good marks for have been from me memorizing word for word an entire essay. Sure it works well, I mean for 1 or even 2 at a time, but as I do extension english I am expected to write a total of 7 essays fkkfkfkkfkfk. My other subjects are fine, I am just absolutely stressing about this.

Has anyone been in the same boat? or can anyone offer some advice? I am incredibly desperate to the point that I KNOW it will wreck my ATAR. thanks in advanced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)