Urgent Help (1 Viewer)

Nasr.

HSC
Ok i have been doing chemistry but i found my teacher to be very bad i mean she's late she doesn't wanna teach i can't understand what she says nothing so i wanted to go to tutoring or change to business but before i wanted to try business i tried it and i liked but i heard that chemistry is better and i have a feeling i should stick to it what do you's think plz reply...

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
I had a terrible teacher in yr 11, and it showed when the results from our class were compared with the other class. However, luckily I got a much better teach at the end of term 3. The best thing you can do is get a few different textbooks and use the numerous study notes on here ot prepare your own notes. Other than that I found a tutor was quite helpful, but an expensive option. Good luck, and if you get really stuck, there's heaps of people on here that I'm sure would be more than happy to help you.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
I dunno if using your textbook and performing independant study is the right way to go around it. Despite what people say the teacher does affect the course your doing and the results you get. You have to really sit down and evaluate what chemistry means to you. Square up the other subject you do and see how much time you have left over for chem, for instance if your doing 3u maths and ext 1 english your time would be very very limited, whereas doing some other courses would not provide that restriction. It's all a skill of time management honestly, same goes for yr 12

devillian

HSC
get a tutor
i did nothing in class and relied 120% on my tutor
he is a life saver!!!!
he did all the subjects i did so i can just ask any question i want

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)