Urgent - In need of English Tutor! (1 Viewer)

zazingna

HSC
Err, I'm in Year 11 and I do English Advanced and Extension.
Currently doing Area of Study: Change for Adv, and Gothic Genre: Frankenstein for Ext.
Looking for an English tutor to generally help me brush up on my English, you know, help me throughout the year. Looking for about 1-2 hours a week.
I live in Greenacre, Bankstown area but I'm usually in Strathfield area to. Err PM or preferably email me?
zazingna_012@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance!

psmith

HSC
N/A
HSC English Marker Trial HSC Revision July Book Now
My qualifications and experience:

Head of English Department for past 8 years; highly experienced HSC English marker; highly experienced HSC English teacher of Extension 1 English; Advanced English and Standard English courses. HSC English tutor for past 10 years, with consistent results in lifting student ranks in English. Excellent rapport with students.

Bookings:

Bookings are now being accepted for 1 or 2 revision sessions for HSC English Trial examinations in upcoming holidays between July 10-16

ph 0404040162; email inquiries to p.f.smith@hotmail.com

Session times will fill fairly quickly at this time of the year.

July Holidays
HSC Trial Examinations Course Revision
[FONT=&quot]Advanced and Standard Paper 1 &2; and /or Extension English

[/FONT]
Includes:
1.2hr session – comprehensive and detailed revision of Area of Study and/or Modules, including strategies for composing responses

2.Individualised or paired tuition sessions to motivate you and give you confidence for the Trial HSC English exams.
3.Revision Booklet providing overview of Area of Study, including model responses (Paper1-Sections 1,2,3)

Price: $100 for 2hrs per individual; $80 pp for 2 hrs in pairs.

Sessions can be tailor made to suit needs of each student.

CurioCity

Banned
HSC
N/A
zazingna said:
Err, I'm in Year 11 and I do English Advanced and Extension.
Currently doing Area of Study: Change for Adv, and Gothic Genre: Frankenstein for Ext.
Looking for an English tutor to generally help me brush up on my English, you know, help me throughout the year. Looking for about 1-2 hours a week.
I live in Greenacre, Bankstown area but I'm usually in Strathfield area to. Err PM or preferably email me?
zazingna_012@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance!
Hi Zazingna,

If you're looking for a private tutor, you may like to check out Australian online directory of Tutors and Coaches and search for the tutors in your requested subjects.

To start off, here are the current tutor list in English:

English Tutors

cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)