Limitations of International Law
- State sovereignty (okay use this for EVERYTHING to do with world order)
- Lack of Political Will
- Requires ratification and then domestic legislation in order to become binding = compliance issues!!
- Non-binding decisions of international courts (again state sovereignty)
- Lack of resources for international organisations and NGOs
Promoting World Order
- UN and other Regional Organisations
- Media raises awareness
- Globalisation -> increasing need for world order
- International Law and Agreements
- Peace Enforcement and Peacekeeping
- Humanitarian Intervention
Obstacles to world order
basically the same as limitations to international law.
Well good luck for tomorrow haha.. I hope this you check this in time :S