!!!urgent!!! Need Help With This Stupid Science Assignment Im Stressin (1 Viewer)

topdeck

HSC
What exactly is the assignment about and what is it that you need help with?

struth

HSC
First thing you need to do mate, is relax. It's year ten, and while important, it is hardly significant in the grand scheme of things.

Secondly, you need to get a new keyboard (looks like your shift key got stuck or something?).

Thirdly, can you be at all a but more specific? Without Wings has gotten you off to a good start, but you can't expect people here to be able to just pull a rabbit out of thin air. It's just not scientifically possible. :p

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
i got 19/20 for that assignment... ooh good old year 9, where everything was simple to ace... :( not like that anymore unfortunately :'(

from memory, i looked at how salt and temperature affected the density of water/ while also taking into account the solubility of both, and measuring to see if it could suspend or float an egg off the bottom of the bowl.

LyMatt

HSC
struth said:
First thing you need to do mate, is relax. It's year ten, and while important, it is hardly significant in the grand scheme of things.

Secondly, you need to get a new keyboard (looks like your shift key got stuck or something?).

Thirdly, can you be at all a but more specific? Without Wings has gotten you off to a good start, but you can't expect people here to be able to just pull a rabbit out of thin air. It's just not scientifically possible. :p
Lol, thnx for the help i need more on wat 2 do and how good u guys went

LyMatt

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
i looked at which type of chocolate melts faster: white, milk or dark. :D

How did u test it did u just put it in the microwave or left it outside how did u do

jrae

HSC
N/A
hey ye i did prety easy ones. in yr 9 i did somethin in the field of chemistry. do bath bombs confure its nature of fizzing in water the same in other liquids? i got full marks :)

LyMatt

HSC
jrae said:
hey ye i did prety easy ones. in yr 9 i did somethin in the field of chemistry. do bath bombs confure its nature of fizzing in water the same in other liquids? i got full marks :)
wat type of bath bombs and liquid did u use

HSC
LyMatt said:

How did u test it did u just put it in the microwave or left it outside how did u do
I put a certain amount of chocolate in a saucepan, heated it up, and timed how long it took for it to melt.

And then when it had melted, I dipped marshmellows in it. :D

dbf064

HSC
Exphate said:
i think coke won.
eww

Yeah y10 is not worth stressing about. SC really means nothing unless your dropping out of school.

sinist4

HSC
dbf064 said:
eww

Yeah y10 is not worth stressing about. SC really means nothing unless your dropping out of school.

Your right... 10yr is not a time to stressing about anything, its a time for fun.
you better make the most of it, while your still young ROFL
Marks are not important are this time anyway, you just need a past.
Cause if your stressing now, i'd hate to see what happens in your HSC year.
btw good luck with wateva your doing ...:D

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
Yep yep. Don't stress.

If you don't drop out after year 10, you'll look back and laugh at yourself at how stressed you were because it's just not worth it ;)

That said, just don't think about what you want to do and you'll be surprised at what random (but interesting) ideas you'll come up with.

I did a survey/study thing on how people viewed different colours when they were changed to grayscale and if they could correctly name the grayscale "colours".

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)