(URGENT) Ngo and Sons or PEAK? (1 Viewer)

Anonnnnnymous

HSC
For those who have had experience or have heard by word, which is better for chemistry/ physics tutoring? (Cost is not really a problem)

Anonnnnnymous

HSC
ngo is known for math and is always associated with it. similarly, peak is associated with its science tuition.
But I heard that they don't "spoon feed" information and so there are missing notes that only the smarter students may be able to pick up on. So what makes them so good for science tuition?

jkjkjk

HSC
But I heard that they don't "spoon feed" information and so there are missing notes that only the smarter students may be able to pick up on. So what makes them so good for science tuition?
if you want to be spoon fed information, going to a private tutor would suit u more. no tutoring centre 'spoon feeds' you anything. between ngo and peak, imo peak is better known for science but there are obvi other better science tuitions out there. but when compared to ngo, peak is better for science.

Anonnnnnymous

HSC
if you want to be spoon fed information, going to a private tutor would suit u more. no tutoring centre 'spoon feeds' you anything. between ngo and peak, imo peak is better known for science but there are obvi other better science tuitions out there. but when compared to ngo, peak is better for science.
Ahh ok. Thanks

dumNerd

HSC
Idk where your going for science tutoring, but all the well known quality science tutoring spoon feed you information

s97127

HSC
imo, Ngo and sons do not have any state rank students for Chemistry and Physics. They need to attract top students from top high school to go there and produce some state rankers or 99.95. Peak has done it.

Anonnnnnymous

HSC
Yeah that's true. But how about in terms of the content provided for chem and physics?

s97127

HSC
I've never seen Ngo and Son's resources for Chem and Physics before so i cannot comment on it.
if i was the owner of Ngo, i would give their top math students from top SS free Science tutoring and take credit when they got 99.95.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)