URGENT!! occupational & organisational crimes (1 Viewer)

starlet01

HSC
what is the difference between occupational and organisational crime....anyone know any examples of each?<!-- google_ad_section_end --></SPAN>

ephemeral

HSC
I think you should do your own work.

When you don't even begin to discuss your question, it's quite clear you're just doing it to get homework/assignment help!

ephemeral

HSC
oh and that'd be bad because a direct answer would be plagiarism

starlet01

HSC
I think you should do your own work.

When you don't even begin to discuss your question, it's quite clear you're just doing it to get homework/assignment help!
Fine, if you think so, i will begin to answer my question

occupational crimes refer to those committed in the work place, whereas organisational crimes are those that are 'organised', usaully committed by groups, i think armed robbery is an example..
what i need help with is the examples

antisheep

HSC
i assume this is for an assignment???

The assignment is hoping for you to do a greater amount of thinking/research than is required for going on a BOS forum.

Learn to do your own work or this will be a long few years.

circusmind

HSC
oh and that'd be bad because a direct answer would be plagiarism
Plus it'd probably be a crap answer. Anyone who is content to take their answer from some other uni student without question probably doesn't belong at uni in the first place.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
An example of occupational crime would be a law student committing plagiarism in the course of their full time studies. An example of organisational crime would be a group of law students conspiring to share their answers and colluding in general for an essay question.

HSC
An example of occupational crime would be a law student committing plagiarism in the course of their full time studies. An example of organisational crime would be a group of law students conspiring to share their answers and colluding in general for an essay question.
Lols brah!

Everyone has a crim law assignment due. I'm so proud of myself - I left 3 assessments all due on the one day until two days before and somehow got them all done :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)