Urgent Query to do with Multiple Choice [All Subjects] (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ok, I'm sure this would refer to all subjects with a section with multiple choice.
Lets say that I skipped a multiple choice question and would come back to it. Forgetting about this for the next question and filling out all the answers and maybe one of them twice.

This would mean all my multiple choice answers would be shifted up one.

eg.

Correct Answers.

1 A
2 B
3 C
4 A
5 B
6 C
7 A
8 B
9 C
10 A

My Answers.

1 A
2 C
3 A
4 B
5 C
6 A
7 B
8 C
9 A
10 B

Would the markers realise what has happened?? Will they realise my answers are exactly the same as the correct answer for the question above?

I'm worried because i feared I may have left out a question or done the same question twice in yesterdays Software Design paper, but I noticed that most of my answers seem to be inline with lots of the other students.

enigma~

HSC
I think they actually get a computer to mark multiple choice =/

trivia

novemember
HSC
enigma~ said:
I think they actually get a computer to mark multiple choice =/
no i don't think they would because if you look at the instructions we can cross out answers, write "correct" with a little arrow and stuff, a computer wouldn't be able to recognise that. i think humans mark it.

al_x

short*
HSC
dunno if they get a computer to mark it or not (maybe humans just mark the ones with bits crossed out and "correct" written in etc) but yeah i don't think they would pick up on that... especially since theres no garentee that u got the other questions right.
heres my tip for multiple choice: If you leave a question blank and plan to come back to it mark it with a * or something that way u will remember to answer it later and there is a much greater chance that u will leave it blank when u answer the next question.
Heaps of times ive left a question blank and then realised later that all my answers have been moved up one and had to fix it all but ive been marking the blank ones in these exams and i havent made a mistake yet!

jdrockefeller

HSC
You have no chance. You have to study the pattern to see it emerge and I can tell you, no HSC marker is gonna spen that long marking it. Kiss goodbye 8 or so marks. Lol.

rcandelori

Yes unfortunately, I have to agree with jdrockefeller. The markers will not be sympathetic to those with poor exam technique. Otherwise it would take bloody forever to get our marks back.

MarsBarz

HSC
Yeah I'm pretty sure that they'd just use computers to mark the multiple choice. If the sensors see that something is wrong (ie: you've scribbled two answers for one question, then I think a marker would check it out).

Honestly I think you're out of luck for this one :/.

MarsBarz

HSC
Also, did you notice that the multiple choice answer sheet had our full names on them?

That surprised me a bit.

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
Yes, they are marked by computers. Because the supervisor told us to use black pen so the computer could mark it. I didn't have a black pen, so I used blue. *gulps*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)