Urgent - Sin City ????? (1 Viewer)

babydoll~*

HSC
hi....

Can anyone please tell me what exactly is goin in Sin city?

and from which comic strips theyre coming from?

AND what relationship they have with each other..
e.g. each others characters are seen in in another characters story

-_-'

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
If you're talking about the comic there is *heaps* of stuff out there...just google sin city fan site comics...

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
marv is like marlowe, only a lot harder. marv is a hard bastard. pretty much, marv is the lone detective, he is trying to find who actually killed the only woman who ever slept with him. only she has been killed in order to set him up, so the cops go after him, he finds the bishop or whatever, that set him up and gives him the head of his silent flesh eating lackey (elijah wood). in short; jessica alba is hot, marv's parole officer is hot, and violence is cool. someone even got their nose bitten off because they said that this movie wasn't good, thats how good it is!

OutOfOrder

HSC
I plan on using this for related material, but it's hard to find info on it on the net.
Wandering if anyone could enlighten me if they know of any useful sites? Got trials on friday, googled and found a bit of info, but nothing special.

AChildOfBodom

HSC
I have the movie and all the GRAPHIC NOVELS on my computer, downloaded them. Don't refer to them as comics, the markers will look down on you for it. And If you want to use one for revenge tragedy, use the story "A Dame To Kill For". It has all the conventions, the revenge, the evil woman, the protagonist's downfall, yadayada... Crime Fiction - well most fit it, but I'd use "That Yellow Bastard".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)