Urgent (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey guys, i really need help! i got a 3000 word essay due on thursday

"decisions that are made by and for software developers can have a wide-ranging effect on the community."

research and discuss this statement, with regards to the social and ethical responsibilities of the software developers in terms of the content and purpose of their software task and in terms of the types of, and content of, the software documentation that is provided with their software.
in your answer, you will need to address legal issues, moral issues, and issues of possible discrimination against any persons in the community. You should also consider how people with carious roles in a software development group might be able to address the possible social and ethical issues associated with the development of software by a group of people...

the question is impossible to interpret!!! how typical of SDD!!!!! any help @ all would be GREAT

HSC
You'd be surprised how much easier it is to understand a question by formatting it in paragraphs and dot points:

"Decisions that are made by and for software developers can have a wide-ranging effect on the community." in your discussion refer to this quote to build your discussed response

Research and Discuss this statement; your answer response needs to be a discussion, identify issue provide point for and against

Including the social and ethical responsibilities of the software developers in terms of
- the content and purpose of their software task
- the types of and content of the software documentation that is provided with their software.

In your answer, you will need to address
- legal issues,
- moral issues, and
- issues of possible discrimination against any persons in the community.

You should also consider how people with various roles in a software development group might be able to address the possible social and ethical issues associated with the development of software by a group of people.

-------------

good luck ;D, its just a big question, break it down and you'll be fine

HSC
hey cas, thankx heaps for ur help... jus thought i'd let you know that i got my results back for it the other day and i came equal first!! i 4get the mark, think it was bout 35/50 but he said that if i hadn't've left it to the last minute i could have done even better if i had of elaborated a bit more on my points, he said they were really good points... can anyone tell me how to post an essay on here??

HSC
congrats on the marks! i hope my explanation helped

you can upload it on rapidshare (www.rapidshare.de) too show us, or upload it via the resources section

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)