US/China Cold War? (1 Viewer)

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Sounds like the typical red neck American anti-China rubbish to coverup their own fat arses. lol America has a huge trade deficit with China and wants China to revalue its currency to reduce the American trade deficit. How is it China's fault if the American companies can't make products that sell in China? When huge American companies such as GM and Ford are losing massive amounts of money and market share in their own Nth American market, its no wonder they can't sell their junk products overseas. China may be in a huge surplus when compared with America but it has pretty balanced trade overall with alot of its other trading partners and a trade deficit against Japan and some European countries.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
supercharged said:
How is it China's fault if the American companies can't make products that sell in China?.
And how is it that Chinese companies, particularly your car manufacturers can't sell diddly squat outside of China? I swear, nearly every post you make is hypocritical.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
The reason why companies can't compete in china, is because of one thing.
Copyright.

It's what keeps capitalism going, and in China, they simply don't protect copyright.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
And how is it that Chinese companies, particularly your car manufacturers can't sell diddly squat outside of China? I swear, nearly every post you make is hypocritical.
wtf are u on about? you are totally missing the point. China's local car industry is currently aimed at the local market. I was using the US car industry as an example of a large US industry which is struggling at home and can't sell for shit overseas. My point is that when other countries for example Japan are able to make money from selling their products to the vast market in China and the Americans can't because their exports are too shit, then its just their own fault and noone elses. :uhhuh:

Rorix

HSC
supercharged said:
Sounds like the typical red neck American anti-China rubbish to coverup their own fat arses.
You seem to have absolutely 0 knowledge of the subject whatsoever, apart from "LOL I HATE AMERICA ITS COOL TO BE RACIST".

While I do not know that much, I do know that there has been talk of revaluing the Chinese currency for quite a while now due to inflationary forces in China, but the government is of course reluctant because keeping it fixed on the US dollar maintains strong export volumes. However, the policy of the government swithced in the last year or so to maintaining core currency stability, which many commentators have viewed as an indication of some sort of currency change in the future.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
GM North America, according to Wheels magazine, IS revising alot of their future production because their sales have dropped.

Comrade nathan

HSC
I can't see this happening. Look at how much they trade with each other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)