Use eBay and help BOS! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
We at bored of studies would like to inform you that we are now an affiliate with eBay. This means that if you sign up to eBay using the link on our website, you will be helping to support us. I’m sure many of you are already with familiar with eBay and how to use it and we’d be very appreciative if you are interested in using eBay to buy things online to sign up an account using our affiliate link.

For each member that joins eBay using our affiliate link and making any bid (doesn’t matter if you win the auction or not), you will be helping us earn some commission that we can use to put towards improving bored of studies to be better for everyone.

If you do not have an eBay account it’s very easy to sign up and doesn’t take long. You’ll find that eBay is one of the best auction sites in the world and are definitely missing out on a lot of cheap and rare items that you can’t buy anywhere else. If you are not interested in using eBay but still would like to help, you can still sign up using our affiliate link and make a bid on an auction that you know you will not win. As long as some action has been made using the account that is affiliated with us we will still gain the commission. We believe this has a very good potential to help increase our money effectively without having to go through a lot of trouble.

All money earned from this will go towards improving the website and forums.

You can sign up using our affiliate link below

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/705-10061-5969-1/1?aid=5470901&pid=2272661

Or go to our main homepage and click on the eBay banner there.

Thanks.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Good idea, but you may want to remove the part about signing up a second account, even if you currently have one. I'm quite sure this is against ebay policies, and I have had a warning re: owning a second account previously

alby

cool duckie
HSC
people are entitled to multiple accounts on ebay (or they have them anyway)...why not have one for bos?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
alby said:
people are entitled to multiple accounts on ebay (or they have them anyway)...why not have one for bos?
No, you are not entitled to multiple accounts, it's just that if you don't get caught, then it's fine. There's a reason why you can't register with the same email address or credit card number.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I totally forgot that you are not allowed to sign up using multiple accounts (well at least if you don't get caught). One thing that actually surprised me is that you now don't actually need a credit card to sign up to ebay. I remember years ago when I made my first ebay account I had to provide my cedit card information. Now it seems you don't need to.

you just need a valid email address

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah, i too have l33t feedback - 157 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)