User Status (1 Viewer)

PRSOV

I was wondering how you change the status under your username I think mine currently says "assisstant member" and I see others that look customized...how can I change it ?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by ...
lol..

or u can be a mod...

lol alot more dedication and being helpful to users so that u can get a custom status lol! :p...

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Custom Status is one of the most popular and most useless perks of being a moderator. Basically, to get noticed your posts need to generally be helpful and eloquent (ie readable). Spamming kills applications.

hurrotisrobbo, have you looked in your User CP lately? I think you may just be able to change it...

Huy

HSC
N/A
Just on that note, for those of who may not realise they have custom status, (that is, never looked in their User CP before), you can change your custom status as follows:

User CP
Edit Profile
Custom User Text

New Title
Submit modifications.

:)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by ...
get 3000+ posts
Originally posted by ...
or u can be a mod...
Originally posted by freaking_out
but if u had joined bfore december 2002, (like me) u get custom status after 800 posts. :p
those are the conditions. but freaking_out should read "but if u joined before dec 2002... u get custom. doesnt matter how many posts
Originally posted by Lexicographer
hurrotisrobbo, have you looked in your User CP lately? I think you may just be able to change it...
Originally posted by Huy
Just on that note, for those of who may not realise they have custom status, (that is, never looked in their User CP before), you can change your custom status as follows:

User CP
Edit Profile
Custom User Text

New Title
Submit modifications.

:)
yeah follow huy's instructions, you will have custom hurtsisrobbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)