Using 2 Related Texts when they ask for 1 - Please help (1 Viewer)

felixyim

HSC
N/A
Hi,

For History and Memory (module c), if they ask specially for 1 related text, and I use 2, would i get marked down? If I do get marked down, how much would it affect my final mark? Lets say if its a decent essay, around 15/20 for my trials, what would i get in HSC?

In case your wondering, I don't have enough information to just use 1 related, so by using 2, I get more info :p

Thanks !

astroman

HSC
stick to the criteria, don't do what is not asked of you, you might lose marks

Axio

=o
HSC
Hi,

For History and Memory (module c), if they ask specially for 1 related text, and I use 2, would i get marked down? If I do get marked down, how much would it affect my final mark? Lets say if its a decent essay, around 15/20 for my trials, what would i get in HSC?

In case your wondering, I don't have enough information to just use 1 related, so by using 2, I get more info :p

Thanks !
If it says at least one you can use two. But apparently if it asks for only one and you use two, either your first or best (not sure which of these) related text discussion counts. This means that you won't be marked down as such, but your essay will be too short to fully answer the question.

britaker

HSC
Dude... just prepare a spare paragraph of your more favoured text to use in case. I've got one Mod C essay with 2 related and one with 1 related just in case; why throw away marks? (Same goes for AOS)

And yes, they will mark you down, not sure by how much though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)