Usq (1 Viewer)

sweetcherry

HSC
Uni Grad
TPP at Uni of Southern QLD

Is anyone here doing the Tertiary Preparation Programme (TPP) at University of Southern Queensland?

I'm due to start next month, and I'd like to get to know some people who are doing TPP at USQ currently, or those who completed TPP in the past few years.

sweetcherry

HSC
Uni Grad
Yep, am an on-campus student at the Toowoomba campus. Doing Bachelor of Education (Primary and Middle)

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
sweetcherry said:
Yep, am an on-campus student at the Toowoomba campus. Doing Bachelor of Education (Primary and Middle)
I have 2 friends doing that also! They're staying at McGregor College... anyone else living on-campus?

Dimorphic

HSC
I am hopefully going to USQ next year, I would like to live on campus.

I don't currently get Youth Allowance but if I move out I think I become eligeble for both that and Rent Assistance, which should help me pay for the weekly campus fee.

Miss Breezy

HSC
Dimorphic said:

I don't currently get Youth Allowance but if I move out I think I become eligeble for both that and Rent Assistance, which should help me pay for the weekly campus fee.
What course do you want to study? do you know which college you want to live at?

katie-loo

HSC
Dimorphic said:

im going there too! im a tad worried that i will be sitting in a corner bymyself the whole time as all my friends are either not going to uni or going to other universitys like SCU and UNSW... that and i hvae only ever been to toowoomba once before and that was on the open day. i like near byron bay so for me its a big move.

is usq good?

Luke31699

HSC
katie-loo said:
im going there too! im a tad worried that i will be sitting in a corner bymyself the whole time as all my friends are either not going to uni or going to other universitys like SCU and UNSW... that and i hvae only ever been to toowoomba once before and that was on the open day. i like near byron bay so for me its a big move.

is usq good?

I will be attending USQ to study Primary teaching. I am from Lismore NSW. Should be good. All the best with your studies!

katie-loo

HSC
Luke31699 said:
I will be attending USQ to study Primary teaching. I am from Lismore NSW. Should be good. All the best with your studies!
I LIVE IN LISMORE TOO!!!! i said byron before because most the poeple i tell lismore to dont know where it is but everyone knows where byron is!!! im studying primary and middle schooling!. might see you there, good luck with your move. i spose its only 3-4 hours from home. but for an 18 year old whos only been out of home for a maximum of a month thats a long way lol.

Luke31699

HSC
katie-loo said:
I LIVE IN LISMORE TOO!!!! i said byron before because most the poeple i tell lismore to dont know where it is but everyone knows where byron is!!! im studying primary and middle schooling!. might see you there, good luck with your move. i spose its only 3-4 hours from home. but for an 18 year old whos only been out of home for a maximum of a month thats a long way lol.
Thanks. I was in Toowoomba recently, not such a bad place. Cya round :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)