USYD Chatter Thread 2016 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Re: USYD Chatter Thread - Semester 1 2016

Was there for 4pm ceremony. One of the graduates greeted the vice chancellor with a kiss on the cheek instead of a handshake lol.
Saw someone take a selfie with the dean on stage the other week, and a science student last week unfurled a banner saying they were ashamed of graduating from a uni that supported coal mining. ~drama~

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC

"I am going to teach FINC2012 in the first semester and start misleading our students," he posted.

Surely even if all the racist remarks he made doesn't lead to his dismissal, this would right? A head tutor stating in an online forum that he's going to lie to his students presumably about content in the subject, sabotaging their marks. That's so low. Perhaps he'll have to go O/S to find a job now (maybe even China lol)
That statement could be interpreted as jest though?

HSC

You're forgetting Poe's Law.....
why one crow is an attempted murder, and two crows are a murder right? (i.e lads try to be cool on the internet, but when they triii 2 hard they moider their street credz. Bring bk neg.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC

why one crow is an attempted murder, and two crows are a murder right? (i.e lads try to be cool on the internet, but when they triii 2 hard they moider their street credz. Bring bk neg.
...um...

"Without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between an expression of sincere extremism and a parody of extremism"

i.e.

Sufficiently realistic satire is indistinguishable from reality.

HSC

...um...

"Without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between an expression of sincere extremism and a parody of extremism"

i.e.
double bold Sufficiently realistic satire is indistinguishable from reality. double bold
think about it, or ill grab back rn's obvious machine

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC

Someone's bored

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC

Was there for 4pm ceremony. One of the graduates greeted the vice chancellor with a kiss on the cheek instead of a handshake lol.
I think that graduate was his daughter.

HSC

wk 7 can drink my lemon squash. mid-semester lemonade stand in session but it'yll probs be the st0dents being squashed by assignments

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad

Started my introduction to my thesis...and holy shit making Wikipedia pages must suck

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad

Saw someone take a selfie with the dean on stage the other week, and a science student last week unfurled a banner saying they were ashamed of graduating from a uni that supported coal mining. ~drama~
I know who the girl was, we were friends when I did CHEM2403 - maybe it was 2404.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)