USYD CIVIL - Shit? (1 Viewer)

Evan11

HSC
Everyone feel free to comment (except Musk, i know his opinion by heart ;) ) I have defended to the death other unis against comments of inferiority to sydney, i have used the classic example of the law degree from sydney and uts to show how uni choice does NOT matter so much as personal qualities and level of completion of the degree. Now i am being told the reciprical, that a degree in civil engineering from sydney is not worth the paper its written on. please comment.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
dude who cares just make sure you get decent marks, some kind of work exp and you can access the uni conveniently. eng/comm is a good combination.

im sick of dickheads comparing unis to the umpteenth degree. i fucking hate that type of student now. just be c00l, if its crap then transfer to UTS :)

Evan11

HSC
A High Way Man said:
dude who cares just make sure you get decent marks, some kind of work exp and you can access the uni conveniently. eng/comm is a good combination.

im sick of dickheads comparing unis to the umpteenth degree. i fucking hate that type of student now. just be c00l, if its crap then transfer to UTS :)
Thanks mate i completely agree with you, sydney works better for me so im just gonna do it

doink

Clone
HSC
NSW alone is short ~18,000 civil engineers and you are worried about which uni you are getting degree from?

Evan11

HSC
doink said:
NSW alone is short ~18,000 civil engineers and you are worried about which uni you are getting degree from?
I wasnt particularly worried just seeking confirmation and looking into whether Musk's opinions had any merit. thx guys uve been a great help. any tips or extra info regarding my degree is welcome

jannny

HSC
high five for eng/comm @ usyd.

wats ur msn evan11?

GinoIs

HSC
doink said:
You wouldn't happen to know what's the pay like would you?:)
e.g. an avg.?

williamc

HSC
Musk said:
the shire is shit
1v1 roxys friday night?

Seriously, out of curiosity, is it true dc's is closing this weekend?

thats /end for the 1000 peaking lebo's that go there every weekend.

doink

Clone
HSC
Musk said:
thats uts tho not usyd
Yes because of the serious abundance of engineers available all employers are picky of the engineers that are picked and if you do engineering @ usyd you will not be employed. So listen to Musk and go to UTS or you won't get employed.. ever.

/end sarcasm

powerdrive

HSC
lol

fush said:
structural at usyd is good (dont listen to musk, he just hates it cause he wasnt good enough to get into it)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)