USYD commerce to UNSW commerce (1 Viewer)

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
Hey i was wondering how difficult it would be to transfer from USYD commerce to UNSW commerce for mid year entry. I am currently a first year student studying commerce at USYD and wish to transfer to UNSW after my first semester finishes. What results would i need/ atar would i need.
Thank you

converge

HSC
N/A
Hi Mjontrix

Usually mid-year transfers are based on your ATAR only. If you want your GPA to be counted, you can do so after completing your first year at USYD.

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
How high would my atar need to be , i got 93.05 but i had eas and i got a band six in 2 unit maths

converge

HSC
N/A
It is difficult to tell because students that transfer from uni to uni tend to have different cutoffs compared to students going from Year 12 to uni. They can be higher or they can be lower. I suggest you ask the admissions centre at UNSW to see if they can shed any more light.

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
If they only look at my atar for mid year transfer, would they still count my completed units at usyd as completed units at unsw once i get my results about 1 month after the transfer or would i have to redo the units again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)