USyd Exchange Semester 2 2011 (1 Viewer)

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone else applied? They said, "Just to let you know that we’re sending out nominations through email addresses over the next two weeks", three weeks ago.

Anyone heard back yet?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, my friends have heard back regarding exchange.

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
I wanna apply for exchange in semester 2 2012, how early should i apply? Cause i was thinking i might do it this semester just cause i can, even though the deadline isnt until second semester.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
I wanna apply for exchange in semester 2 2012, how early should i apply? Cause i was thinking i might do it this semester just cause i can, even though the deadline isnt until second semester.
You HAVE to apply in second semester this year. Look on the exchange website for dates of information sessions (that you HAVE to attend).

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
You HAVE to apply in second semester this year. Look on the exchange website for dates of information sessions (that you HAVE to attend).
oh so i cant apply early? i went to one of the sessions in second semester last year and i got the feeling that i could apply this semester.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
I went to the international office today and she said that if you haven't received an email yet it means that you got in (for my country anyway) coz they already sent out the rejection emails ^_^

oh so i cant apply early? i went to one of the sessions in second semester last year and i got the feeling that i could apply this semester.
No, because they give nominations out for the one semester and they can't be deferred.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)