USyd Moderator (1 Viewer)

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Super Pig said:
Hehe yeah the same for me here. I already got my hands dirty on maths and physics, with the possibility of working on 3 projects at the same time :eek: I don't think we really need a mod anyway. There aren't that many spams around here.
3 projects... *narrows eyes*

/attempts to place Super Pig.

Bah, if only I know more tsp students. Actually, bah, if only I did maths/physics! So many maths subjects clash with biochem!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
OMG black jack really?!

a fwnd of mine does math/chem/biochem/mlbg this yr... so if maths clashes with biochem, she'd not do maths with bio chem then =(

@ lonely shadow: i am stunned taht u dun know shelley o_O

@velox: thank u ^^ xiaoie again is utterly flattered =)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
OMG black jack really?!

a fwnd of mine does math/chem/biochem/mlbg this yr... so if maths clashes with biochem, she'd not do maths with bio chem then =(

@ lonely shadow: i am stunned taht u dun know shelley o_O

@velox: thank u ^^ xiaoie again is utterly flattered =)

lol......how should I knu her?......she never visits Science forums...and....I'm no arts hipie...so I have never visited arts forums...unless I might have gate crushed and spammed over there.....which I can't remember.....:D

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
BlackJack said:
Bah, if only I know more tsp students. Actually, bah, if only I did maths/physics! So many maths subjects clash with biochem!
Ah crap, those just happen to be what I want to do...

Super Pig

Full time Bludger
HSC
BlackJack said:
3 projects... *narrows eyes*
Yeah I know that sounds impossible :rolleyes: I am trying everything I can to squeeze them into my schedule. I am only doing 5 subjects (20cp) this sem, so hopefully I'll be fine.

BTW, I think I know you Poker :) I actually talked to you before on various occasions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)