• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Usyd Offer (1 Viewer)

whoisuman

HSC
I received an offer to USYD and accepted it, but received another offer from another university and no longer need it. I've haven't enrolled at usyd yet. Do I just leave it or call them up to withdraw from the offer?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I received an offer to USYD and accepted it, but received another offer from another university and no longer need it. I've haven't enrolled at usyd yet. Do I just leave it or call them up to withdraw from the offer?
Did you accept and enrol into the university you got the previous offer from? If so then yes you're going to have to withdraw and discontinue studies from that university by filling out a form and sending it or handing it to the administration office (I don't think you can withdraw from studies over the phone).

EDIT: ^ Don't worry about that if you haven't enrolled. I was just giving an example if you have. But just call them up and ask what steps you have to take to decline the offer (because semester has not started yet).

http://current.ask.sydney.edu.au/ap...m Studies/p/86/student_audience/3/r_id/100250

Last edited:

whoisuman

HSC
Did you accept and enrol into the university you got the previous offer from? If so then yes you're going to have to withdraw and discontinue studies from that university by filling out a form and sending it or handing it to the administration office (I don't think you can withdraw from studies over the phone).

EDIT: ^ Don't worry about that if you haven't enrolled. I was just giving an example if you have. But just call them up and ask what steps you have to take to decline the offer (because semester has not started yet).

http://current.ask.sydney.edu.au/ap...m Studies/p/86/student_audience/3/r_id/100250
I accepted the offer but didn't enroll.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I accepted the offer but didn't enroll.
Then just call them up and see what steps you have to take. If you were an enrolled student then you could withdraw from studies online or through the office but in this case it is best to call.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)