USYD or UNSW Science? (1 Viewer)

glache

HSC
N/A
I know this belongs in the science forum, but I figured more people would see this. So--I got a late round offer for UNSW Science (Advanced), and a main round offer for USYD Science.

So, the question is...UNSW or USYD? I was set on USYD but then the Good Uni Guide said UNSW has better teaching, and that graduates from both institutions have equally (great) job prospects. Most likely majors are biological or medical sciences--psychology or geography might be other options. Social life is also important--would like to get involved in a few clubs and socs. Travel is not an issue for either.

With the whole Advanced thing, I was actually pretty silly. I actually just want to do the plain Bachelor of Science without the hassle of Advanced subjects. I preferenced it at UNSW thinking I wouldn't get it, but I did. But I guess I could always elect to drop down to the plain Science degree?

So pretty much, if you exclude the whole Advanced thing, and just take into consideration the teaching (for my preferred majors), the job prospects and the social life, which would be better?

Urgent replies greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)