USYD Pharmacy '09 Roll Call! (1 Viewer)

HSC
tell us a bit about yourself!

i'm Minh-Thu (min2). Castle Hill High :)
want to do Pharmacy cause it means plenty of moula $$$!

edit: yeah i'd also like to do it for humanitarian reasons ETC ETC ETC. blah.

Last edited:

iceman_leith

Sydney University Rep
I can be found wondering the streets or the alley
HSC
Tell us a bit about yourself!

I'm Minh-Thu (min2). From Castle Hill High :)
Want to do Pharmacy cause it means plenty of moula $$$!
How can they let people work in the health field if the only incentive is money. This is a completely wrong view and your dealing with people's lives and you care about the money. Someone like you derserves to be in the Law faculty.

nchoy

HSC
There are at least 3 others going to Bpharm Usyd from here!

HSC
How can they let people work in the health field if the only incentive is money. This is a completely wrong view and your dealing with people's lives and you care about the money. Someone like you derserves to be in the Law faculty.
hahahahaha. what can i say? money is happiness.

danz90

HSC
Name's Daniel, they call me danz for short :)
Hope to see you guys at BPharm!

We should organise a meet-up for O-week or something..

iceman_leith

Sydney University Rep
HSC
hahahahaha. what can i say? money is happiness.
Your a fool, clearly young and lacking maturity. Maybe once you begin this course you might ACTUALLY see the important position your in and the people's lives you affect. Otherwise go ahead make your money buy your apartment in Pyrmont and teach your children the amazing values of money in your profession.

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
Your a fool, clearly young and lacking maturity. Maybe once you begin this course you might ACTUALLY see the important position your in and the people's lives you affect. Otherwise go ahead make your money buy your apartment in Pyrmont and teach your children the amazing values of money in your profession.
relax, we're only small children

~Fire Jade~

HSC
after all the questions about health science faculty...(omg silently)
~Wahs...iceman_leith....I'm really, really, really sorry to bug you with...that many questions about health sciences (I didn't think I was capable to get into pharm)....

I guess I've scarred you for life. I'm sorry! :haha:

:wave:Just wait a moment, plz....I've got still got more questions (raises my hands in a bid to stop iceman_leith from strangling me)....
Will there be USYD buses to the main campus from Central Station on enrolment day and on other normal uni days? Do they cost $1 for the bus trip?

iceman_leith

Sydney University Rep
HSC
~Wahs...iceman_leith....I'm really, really, really sorry to bug you with...that many questions about health sciences (I didn't think I was capable to get into pharm)....

I guess I've scarred you for life. I'm sorry! :haha:

:wave:Just wait a moment, plz....I've got still got more questions (raises my hands in a bid to stop iceman_leith from strangling me)....
Will there be USYD buses to the main campus from Central Station on enrolment day and on other normal uni days? Do they cost $1 for the bus trip?
I'm literally like dying here lol
There are heaps of buses that go by Main Campus and it doesn't matter regardless of enrolment day or not, I'm not sure how much it will cost, as I can't remember because its been that long since i last had to do that.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
90c, heaps of sydney buses routes go past usyd from central.

If you can though, it's easier/cheaper just to get off at Redfern and walk. Most people do this.

danz90

HSC
90c, heaps of sydney buses routes go past usyd from central.

If you can though, it's easier/cheaper just to get off at Redfern and walk. Most people do this.
when you go to buy a ticket do you just tell the driver "sydney uni" or like footbridge at parmatta road, or something?
I like going to usyd from central, there's so much more happening around central. Broadway is just there too.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I'm guesstimating USyd, cos don't the buses stop near Fisher?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)