USYD Pharmacy Roll Call '10! (1 Viewer)

kevda1st

HSC
hi, im in pharm this year..

does any 1 know when we get our time tables? we cant make it our selves right?

VampireGirl

HSC
So i logged into myuni and timetables seem to be out! I thought they were due during o-week!!!!

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
Thanks, it hasn't changed much.

You couldn't get a day off? I remember I had Fridays off completely, in 1st semester last year.
Hey I couldn't get Friday off because the streams A, B, C, D and E had their BIOL0031 clash with my Thursdays or some crap. Haha I haven;t really looked into changing it as you can tell, because I'll probably work on Friday afternoons anyway in the city.
Do you happen to know if anyone went on exchange in your second or third year from Pharm?

danz90

HSC
Hey I couldn't get Friday off because the streams A, B, C, D and E had their BIOL0031 clash with my Thursdays or some crap. Haha I haven;t really looked into changing it as you can tell, because I'll probably work on Friday afternoons anyway in the city.
Do you happen to know if anyone went on exchange in your second or third year from Pharm?
Fair enough.
I haven't heard of people on exchange yet.

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
Fair enough.
I haven't heard of people on exchange yet.
Hey do you tutor people? Honestly I am having so much trouble with the Chemistry and the Maths, I'm thinking of pulling a DNF soon and picking up International Studies in second semester. I don't understand a single thing.

danz90

HSC
Hey do you tutor people? Honestly I am having so much trouble with the Chemistry and the Maths, I'm thinking of pulling a DNF soon and picking up International Studies in second semester. I don't understand a single thing.
Hey, I would if I could, but I'm so jam packed with other uni-related things. For Chem, I suggest going to the lunchtime tutors at the back of Lab D in First Year Labs - they were really helpful.

And with the maths, don't get turned off by the first few lectures on that numbers/significant figures/measurements stuff - it's easy once you actually go over it. And there rest is just HSC 2Unit Calculus pretty much (except theres a bit of 3unit stuff on newton's law).

Don't give up! Hang in there ;)

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
Couldn't stop me, I'm withdrawing from studies tomorrow, but not before I get the form for my isic card signed and stamped :p Thank god I realised tomorrow's the last day to get a refund on my textbooks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)