USYD Scholarship Application (1 Viewer)

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
i got on the reserve list, and it says they were "impressed with my application", so that must be good...right? =/

jessied

HSC
So when do we find out if we received a scholarship?? And who applied and achieved 95+?? or 99.95+?? (the cut off)

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
jessied said:
So when do we find out if we received a scholarship?? And who applied and achieved 95+?? or 99.95+?? (the cut off)
Ron McCallum, dean of Sydney Law, just called to inform me that I get an automatic academic scholarship because of my results, so it looks like my application is fairly useless now.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
useless? oh what a tragedy james! :p

lol just kidding. congratulations!

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I got 99.05, so obviously if I will be eligible if I get it. But I don't know what to do now. I still havn't heard from them which must be a bad thing and even if I do get it. I wont get into law at Usyd. So just go to UTS or pray that I get into UNSW? Or if I do get it, go to Syd, do arts then transfer? Woe is me.

jessied

HSC
Oh Tuesday hey, I'll be waiting by the letter box for my letter!! lol.

Congrads c_james, with a uai of 100 you had to get a scholarship somewhere!

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
jessied said:
Oh Tuesday hey, I'll be waiting by the letter box for my letter!! lol.

Congrads c_james, with a uai of 100 you had to get a scholarship somewhere!
So did anyone get a letter today? I am in Vietnam, but the people looking after our house haven't emailed about it.

jessied

HSC
fleepbasding said:
So did anyone get a letter today? I am in Vietnam, but the people looking after our house haven't emailed about it.
I didn't get a letter today, but I'm not sure if the Syndey people did.

gorgo31

HSC
jessied said:
I didn't get a letter today, but I'm not sure if the Syndey people did.
I think it depends on your faculty. I received a letter from the Arts faculty today saying that I was "the first reserve" for an Entry scholarship. I won't be taking it if I am offered, Melbourne is calling me. Best of luck to the rest of you.

lilkatie

Oh yeah Usyd sent me a letter saying ive been provisionally awarded a University of Sydney Entry Scholarship for the faculty of arts (mail comes day later living in rural area lol)
Not that i want it cos UNSW is giving me a shitload more money, but i still feel special that they love me :rolleyes:

jessied

HSC
Congrads on the scholarships guys :) I haven't received my letter yet, either because i've been totally rejected, I live in a rural area or the Faculty of Health Sciences haven't sent their letters out yet!

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Yahoo!!!
I got a University of Sydney Entry scholarship for the faculty of Arts. I am very stoked and extremely happy. Congrats to everyone else.

jpr333

HSC
Pity about the faculty. Sorry to dull your high :p

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
jpr333 said:
Pity about the faculty. Sorry to dull your high :p
Well, you haven't dulled my enthusiasm, so no need to be apologetic on that account.

I couldn't think of a faculty I'd rather be in than arts.

clue

"melting...i'm melting"
HSC
I still haven't received a rejection or acceptance letter for my application of a usyd pharmacy faculty scholarship, is this a good or bad sign? *hopes badly that it is good*

jessied

HSC
clue said:
I still haven't received a rejection or acceptance letter for my application of a usyd pharmacy faculty scholarship, is this a good or bad sign? *hopes badly that it is good*
Yeah, I haven't received a letter yet either. I applied for a scholarship within the Faculty of Health Sciences so maybe they're just being slackers and haven't sent their letters our yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)