Usyd Study Survival Kit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
I got mine today, as I was leaving to go to school. :D
Haha, it delayed me by at least 5 minutes - that yo-yo is cool! AND it lights up! :D
Oh, and that stress ball is good for when BoS is going slow. :)

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
LMAO, I got a text message from USYD in music class. Then seconds later someone else got a message. I think half the class got messages from USYD wishing us luck and giving us a link for survival kits. FTW!

The yo-yo is a cheap piece of crap. Then again, it was free.
I throughly enjoyed the jellybeans though =)

HSC
Aw man. Why didn't they think of giving us those last year? :( I would have loved those mini highlighters, me being a stationery nerd. :eek: It would have brought just a little bit of joy in my life then, as I was busy cramming for the HSC.

We should get stuff like that now, I mean being a current Usyder, we too are stressed during stuvac! I really need that stress ball damn it!

*whinges&moans*

pRii

HSC
Yup i got mine a coupLe of days agO!!..even thOugh it doesn't really help with stress (except maybe squeezing the stress ball to death which is exactly its purpose), i think its cool of Syd uni..hehe

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
Yay for those that really cool pencil and pen combo. I actually use the pencil and the pen isn't half bad.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
psychosomatic said:
*devours jellybeans greedily*

Mhmm, sometimes the fire alarm randomly rings at UNSW library. No one gives a shit though. Haha, I caught the elevator while it was ringing! I'm so cool (H)
LOL rebel

yeah the pens got awesome ink - ok well , it DID have awesome ink before i used it in mt 4u maths exam =.="

i dont like the pencil though =) !

gosh i wish they'd send me another one - i want another YOYO !
*squeezes stressball in anticipation*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)