USYD TIMETABLES ARE FINALLY OUT!! could you help me with mine (1 Viewer)

chrisdelinet

HSC
on monday i can move MATH1001 TUTORIAL in the 9:00 and 10:00 slots, thursday i can move MATH1002 TUTORIAL in the 9:00 and 10:00 slots and friday i can move BDES1011 TUTORIAL in the 12:00 slot

Is it better to have the 2hr breaks in between? or have a 1hr break?

timetable 2.png

Last edited:

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I found that I could do a lot with a 1 hour break in between a lengthy set of classes. But that worked for me - you have to decide whether its best to have a 2 hour break or a 1 hour break. Best of luck ~

baci

HSC
I have a full day of lectures - 9 am - 4 pm. No break. Is this too much in someone's opinion?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I have a full day of lectures - 9 am - 4 pm. No break. Is this too much in someone's opinion?
Yes, some people can go through 9-4/5 without a break but I wouldn't recommend it. You need a break for sanity's sake (as well as for lunch and a breather).

Silly Sausage

HSC
Mine originally had 9-5 no break when I first got it. Just change to another time if available.

kimjuliana

HSC
Wait what? When I go to the timetables website, it says that timetables are out in the middle of feb? Why isn't it working for me??? o_O

Last edited:

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Wait what? When I go to the timetables website, it says that timetables are out in the middle of feb? Why isn't it working for me??? o_O
The system may just be down or in the unusual case it was released early again and they are waiting for the official date. Give it a few minutes and try again. People were able to access it so the system may just be down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)