usyd/unsw marketing (1 Viewer)

yoho71

HSC
N/A
Hi all!

I'm planning to do comm/sci at either usyd or unsw, majoring in marketing and psychology [although this might change when i actually start them..] and I was wondering - I've heard that psychology is better in nsw, and that comm is practically the same, with each uni being better in different majors. However I heard that marketing is better in usyd..

so is that true? and if so, by a lot? cause i went to both info days and the usyd marketing lecturer did do a better job by a lot, but i wouldn't wanna just choose on my experience..

and i was thinking that i could continue doing psych after i graduated, [depending on how good i was], considering that unsw has no quota for honours as long as you keep up ur gpa, then would you suggest going to usyd or unsw?

Raginsheep

HSC
Lets make this easy considering your lack of time. If you like, don't mind lots of Asians, go to unsw. Otherwise, go to Usyd or toss a coin.

Numero Uno

HSC
Raginsheep said:
Lets make this easy considering your lack of time. If you like, don't mind lots of Asians, go to unsw. Otherwise, go to Usyd or toss a coin.
Yes this is the best advice someone can give u

otherwise
B comm unsw > B comm Usyd
most defintley

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
yoho71 said:
cause i went to both info days and the usyd marketing lecturer did do a better job by a lot, but i wouldn't wanna just choose on my experience..
Didn't you get the funny indian lecturer at unsw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)