Usyd V Unsw (1 Viewer)

dddman

Banned
HSC
drewbrow1 said:
I've unearthed some interesting statistics, as I know that statistics tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

The statistics say UTS is crap, it must be true. None of you will ever get jobs. No employer will employ anyone from UTS. The statistics say so. It must be true.

=========

If you are smart, you will get a job if you attend UNSW or UTS or any other university. If you are stupid, you will have trouble getting a job no matter what uni you attended.
wow you wasted an hour to make a spread sheet trying to prove me wrong :), like the reports took 5mins to write an email to the engineering association, but that. Damn, someone needs to get off BOS and needs to get a girlfriend

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'll be the first to say both are good, you'll enjoy either university, so just read through the course descriptions and decide which one best suits you.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
dddman said:
wow you wasted an hour to make a spread sheet trying to prove me wrong :), like the reports took 5mins to write an email to the engineering association, but that. Damn, someone needs to get off BOS and needs to get a girlfriend
Typing into 6 or so fields of a spreadsheet then getting excel to generate the graph is a 1 minute job. UTS teaches spreadsheets in computing, doesnt it? Although I guess you're used to exaggerating statistics.

dddman

Banned
HSC
acmilan said:
Typing into 6 or so fields of a spreadsheet then getting excel to generate the graph is a 1 minute job. UTS teaches spreadsheets in computing, doesnt it? Although I guess you're used to exaggerating statistics.
1. the day i see a windows program that can do that in one minutes is when bill gates owns the world.

2. the copyright logo obviously cant b done in a min

3. the time to upload the file and to paste here cant b done in a minute if yourself have broadband.

4. the arrogance and nor yet the biased point of yet ensures my belief that you do belong at unsw and that i hope it burns down with you inside.

drewbrow1

(Ninja)
HSC
dddman said:
2. the copyright logo obviously cant b done in a min

3. the time to upload the file and to paste here cant b done in a minute if yourself have broadband.
Character Map, Excel, MS Paint and SmartFTP all pinned to start menu = win.

Why are >50% of your posts bagging out UNSW?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
secret said:
SLAMMED acmilan.
lmmfao.
You're just pissed off because he xxxposed you posting year 8 level maths questions on the HSC forums.

Anyway, you're all forgetting the Transitive Butt Property, which clearly states that the stupidity of somebody's butt is greater than or equal to the stupidity of that person's head. I'm sure it applies to universities too.

So, take UTS for instance. Look how stupid its head is:

You can easily infer from this that because it has such a stupid head, that easily its butt is going to be at least as stupid if not stupider.

Meanwhile, all undergraduate engineering and science courses are much the same, I mean, it's not like the stuff they teach is top secret, brand new, cutting edge information that wasn't established decades ago and isn't known by thousands of people worldwide and millions in India, or like the very principles of science upon which the rest is founded will alter greatly whether you're in Kensington or Ultimo.

:/

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
secret said:
SLAMMED acmilan.

lmmfao.
LOLOLOL I GOT SLAMMED BY A SENTENCE THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE ROFLZZZZ. But then I guess for you it might make sense ay?

Let's recap what was said:

dddman said:
4. the arrogance and nor yet the biased point of yet ensures my belief that you do belong at unsw and that i hope it burns down with you inside.
That's right, i know im arrogant. Im an elitist prick and proud. But guess what? I know im in the best uni for what I want to do, not because i based my decision on a pdf file, but because I actually attended other universities and witnessed first hand which uni is in fact 'better'. Moreover, your lack of grammar and spelling suggests you also belong at UNSW.

Last edited:

dddman

Banned
HSC
drewbrow1 said:
Character Map, Excel, MS Paint and SmartFTP all pinned to start menu = win.

Why are >50% of your posts bagging out UNSW?

people that are ive noticed are the majority snobbish pricks, which come from unsw engineering (and the whole uni itself), i dont out of the blue and go saying I HATE UNSW FOR NO REASON BLAH BLAH BLAH.

USYD at least diginifys itself by not paying out other unis. i went to all 3 uni open/career days and it was obvious on how the staff and students there were acting like king shits just like mundine..MUNDINE, thats the worst thing in your life you can b compared to. USYD was a bitch to get there via eastern suburbs line being as it it hence y UTS won.

dddman

Banned
HSC
AntiHyper said:
Umm yeh get off at redfern it's close.
yea but from sutherland, nah no thanx.

btw nice ET stat, i had 22-0 score with the thompson

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
dddman said:
people that are ive noticed are the majority snobbish pricks, which come from unsw engineering (and the whole uni itself), i dont out of the blue and go saying I HATE UNSW FOR NO REASON BLAH BLAH BLAH.

USYD at least diginifys itself by not paying out other unis. i went to all 3 uni open/career days and it was obvious on how the staff and students there were acting like king shits just like mundine..MUNDINE, thats the worst thing in your life you can b compared to. USYD was a bitch to get there via eastern suburbs line being as it it hence y UTS won.
Big man on campus! You went to ALL 3?!

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
secret said:
Lol, acmilan, yea it made sense to me, and you were fucking slammed in a big way mr quickchat champion.

END OF DISCUSSiON

Lol, they were surds, give me anything but surds.

No, I am simply stating fact - the fat prick was served.

again I say:

END OF DISCUSSION.
lmaooo, from the half of the sentence that I can comprehend, he told me i'm arrogant and belong at unsw, and hopes the uni burns down. Perhaps if he wasnt the 2343242354 person to label unsw students as arrogant it wouldve been funny :rolleyes: In any case, I admitted to being arrogant, especially when it comes to people labelling me as so, so its not really a serving now is it? Please, I dont mind getting served, but at least do it with something that I can say 'yep, I've been served'.

Furthermore:

END OF DISCUSSION. (lol I can do that too!)

Last edited:

dddman

Banned
HSC
AsyLum said:
Big man on campus! You went to ALL 3?!

sif i would go to macquarie uni, do u kids even have engineering there

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
People who put down UNSW just aren't good enough to get in.

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
dddman if you were so secure about your current position then you wouldn't have any reason to continually bag out UNSW or any other uni for that matter. Besides, your crap as scores won't get you a job anyway so which uni is better is really quite an irrelevant issue for you.

keropi

HSC
N/A
回复: Usyd V Unsw

hey
does anyone on BOs do biomedical engineering?. i really want to do this course but am i crazy to even consider it seeing that i only do mathemtics and dont do physics? i do chemistry and biology. do bridging courses for physics and maths extension one really work as this course requires you to have a credit avaerage at unsw. is there a big biomedical enginneer work force in australia, or are the employment rates low. i think it is really ridiuculous that the uai for this course is about 95.xx at usyd but only 85 at unsw and uts. from reading this forum i gather that unsw is the best for this course?. any advice would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)