• Normal Human Beings

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
too right, gonna get me sheep dog lassie desexed then im gonna pick up a case and call me mate on the CB then go out to the brother-in-laws station and do some burnouts then some cow tipping then get pissed and hook up with me second cousin, fair dinkum..

oh, and, Shannon Mole RULES mate

lizabef5

It's Nole and by the sound of it if all guys from the country were like you then the pole would be 100% rednecks. And lay off the cousin kissing crap yuck as if!!!!

Bundybabe

hey lizabef5 wot year u in im in year 12 doin ag primary ind bio earthand environmental maths and adv eng. Next year i'm doin a 7 week course at dubbo rural skills centre on jillaroo/jackarooing go to www.wit.tafensw.com and go to find a course by campus and click on the dubbo rural skills centre one. i need to find sum accom nxt year and it would prolly be easier wit sum1 wit me!! if u request info for the course u'll get mail that explains the course in more detail. if ur keen for nxt year let me know brisbroncs4eva@hotmail.com!!

Bundybabe

Originally posted by reynaldo
too right, gonna get me sheep dog lassie desexed then im gonna pick up a case and call me mate on the CB then go out to the brother-in-laws station and do some burnouts then some cow tipping then get pissed and hook up with me second cousin, fair dinkum..
oh, and, Shannon Mole RULES mate
okay well then obivously u don't understand country ppl!!!
1. not many ppl own a lassie sheep dog nor hve it desexed if it is a good dog
2. we don't pick up a case we buy a carton
3. we use the cb less often than the mobile unless alot of us are goin to one place and we need a message to spread quickly
4. we don't do burn outs spesh on our in laws place we do circlework in paddocks where we know we are allowed
5. we don't have sex wit animals!! there are plenty of very hot fit guys out here
6. We will get pissed from time to time but i don't know anyone within 100ks of here that has hooked up with a 1st , 2nd or 3rd cousin that is just wrong no one does it we all know who they are and we know not to coz thats jus wrong.
7. rarely do we say fair dinkum
8. and Shannon Noll rulz he is a true reflection of australia

Man if u got issues with country australia think about wot it would be like in the city without us. no food, no clothes not much of anything really!!

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Bundybabe
Man if u got issues with country australia think about wot it would be like in the city without us. no food, no clothes not much of anything really!!
too right mate, we'd just import the flamin' things from China, bleedin' heck..

fair bloody dinkum mate, Shannon Mole is a true blue ripper mate!

Bundybabe

Originally posted by reynaldo
too right mate, we'd just import the flamin' things from China, bleedin' heck..

fair bloody dinkum mate, Shannon Mole is a true blue ripper mate!
well then if we import absolutely everything all prices would rise. U would have to be earning alot of money to afford evrything. Jeez ur an idiot if u have a problem with country people just come out and say it instead of being sarcastic!!

bex

HSC
hey bundybabe i know some people from gundagai! i personally like the country.. im from the city but since going to CSU ive met heaps of people from all over so this year we've done roadies to tamworth, armidale, orange (yeah i know its only 40mins from bathurst!) and most recently scone for the races! its been awesome! next is cowra in july for their races... i like the country but only in small doses.. the people are so much more real and down to earth but the city has so many facilities that the country doesnt and i guess im just used to them!

Bundybabe

Yea tru i hafta agree wit u there bex i'm like the opposite to u i like the city too but in small doses. i get wot i call cityaches, i get a headache from the noise and a gutache from the guilt of all the money i jus spent!! But yea i've tried livin in the city but i jus never liked it. i spose if u stay in a environment for a long time u get used to it but yea i like the city for a trip not a home!! i "need wide open spaces" to quote the Dixie Chicks

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I love both the city and the country for different reasons.... country air is so much fresher and you feel more at ease in the country I reckon. But the city has excitement/more people.

I don't live on a farm but I have a few friends that do. Whenever I go out to a farm with my friends we always have a great time!!!! I'm not a real outdoorsy type or anything but I do love to get back to nature every now and then...

Bundybabe

Hey ash
the country is great i love it!! Altho i love goin to the city for shopping sprees!! The one thing that you can't really do in the country is spend up big time on clothes!! I love goin to the city to shop or catch a movie but i'l always be a country girl!!!

Cowgirl_Ashlea

HSC
N/A
Hey, im new here too, my name is Ashlea and i love the country, i live in a little country town, theres nothing better!!

BnS_Chick

HSC
hi im new here, if u go to ur first bns, tell u a hint, dont tell to many ppl ur a bns virgin :-> if u do, just make sure u wear very old clothes that u dnt mind getting ripped, dyed or ruined and come thinking open minded and u'l b sure to hav the best time :->

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I lived in the city up until age 13 and now I live in the country. AND I HATE IT. There is nothing to do in the country besides sport. I've lived here for 3/4 years but don't fit in and I never will. Oh well, I'm back to Sydney next year!

corro

HSC
im curious what teenagers get up to for fun. Like, if i'm bored on a friday or saturday night i could head to the city or go to any of the local pubs/clubs. Are there clubs around in the country or is it just pubs with music from the 80's? So if you're not clubbing what do you guys do apart from these balls

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
girls who likes utes...

is this love?

lol, jkn

wrangler

HSC
omg!! ppl who actally dig the country, 4 once a thread that i cant get the piss paid otta me 4!!!hands up who lovesa cowboy it hot wranglers?!?!?
n chicks and utes hell yeah i wouldnt drive anything else, i love to c all u townie ppl look and stare wen a chick gets out from behind the wheel, the look is priceless!!!!
any of u ppl goin to melbourne show to work this year?!?!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
wrangler said:
i love to c all u townie ppl look and stare wen a chick gets out from behind the wheel, the look is priceless!!!!
god help us, we're not idiots...and we're not stuck in the 1950s either :)

you have a warped generalisation of 'townie' ppl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)