*Utopia Crisis* Help!! (1 Viewer)

lil_miz_gigglez

HSC
Hey Guys And Gals,

Just wondering if any of you would have any notes / comments / statements about the following issues in Utopia By Thomas More

1. Gender Relations

2. Religion / Spiritually

3. Private Property / Ownership

4. Communism / Individualism

5. Conformity

6. The Family Unit

Any help or information that you guys have would be greatly appreciated!!
Fanks alot : D

Last edited:

Porcia

HSC
lil_miz_gigglez said:
Hey Guys And Gals,

Just wandering if any of you would have any notes / comments / statements about the following issues in Utopia By Thomas More

1. Gender Relations

2. Religion / Spiritually

3. Private Property / Ownership

4. Communism / Individualism

5. Conformity

6. The Family Unit

Any help or information that you guys have would be greatly appriciated!!
Fanks alot : D
for someone who cannot spell "wondering", i doubt your ability to do eng ext! hehehe nah im joking, doing it is cool. anyway i agree wit hthe guy above - the best way is to read the book - and often you will find that markers like a deeper and thorough PERSONAL analysis.

HSC
If your really screwed try, www.sparknotes.com and search for Utopia. Helped me. This book is quite difficult in its presentation but its actual messages, once you have gone through the book, are quite interesting and easy to write about.

lil_miz_gigglez

HSC
vinvi said:
for someone who cannot spell "wondering", i doubt your ability to do eng ext! hehehe nah im joking, doing it is cool. anyway i agree wit hthe guy above - the best way is to read the book - and often you will find that markers like a deeper and thorough PERSONAL analysis.

SOOOOOOO Sorry Dear VINVI, it's just that i was writing it after crammin 4 assignments in one day and i just couldn't be bothered spellchecking what i had written. I'm sorry if it's not up to ur expectations!
Appreciate ur commentz

PS I AM reading the book, i just wanted to gain alittle extra info.

Last edited:

lil_miz_gigglez

HSC
Dragon Fanatic said:
If your really screwed try, www.sparknotes.com and search for Utopia. Helped me. This book is quite difficult in its presentation but its actual messages, once you have gone through the book, are quite interesting and easy to write about.
Ok Fanks Dragon Fanatic, I just went on it, it's great! Ur a wealth of knowledge! lolz
Fanks for ur help! :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)