UTS 2021? (1 Viewer)

t0234

HSC
N/A
Anyone else going to uts next year? Also I heard the social life at UTS isn't great, is this true? So I'm a bit worried about how I'll make friends

idkkdi

HSC
Anyone else going to uts next year? Also I heard the social life at UTS isn't great, is this true? So I'm a bit worried about how I'll make friends
lol, im pretty sure social life isnt great in general in sydney unis. with covid, i would suppose it would be even worse lol.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Shouldn’t making friends at university be a side note kinda thing lol, I’d think a lot of people generally just want to focus on their degree

HSC
N/A
Shouldn’t making friends at university be a side note kinda thing lol, I’d think a lot of people generally just want to focus on their degree
You should at least get to know your classmates. That would be helpful especially for group projects (if applicable) as it would simplify communication.

30june2016

HSC
Uni Grad
Also I heard the social life at UTS isn't great, is this true? So I'm a bit worried about how I'll make friends
imo it's a case of 'you get out what you put in' - every uni has some form of social life. From my experience with the Eng/IT faculty, you end up bonding with other people over getting through some really crappy assignments anyway

Get involved with different things (societies etc) and you'll find friends along the way.

pks246

HSC
I am going too beginning feb

YonOra

HSC
damn. lowkey thought you were a girl with those subjects and undisclosed gender.
Nah sorry mate. It's called a shit primary school education, and thus science legit being some foreign language.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)