UTS B. Business (City Campus) 1st Year kiddies (1 Viewer)

kitty_purrswell

Butter your own muffin
HSC
Hey guys and girls,

just wondering if anyone here is doing B.Business at the city campus. Does anyone actually know if our course is held at the Haymarket or Broadway campus? Also, I know its like a year away, but what majors/sub-majors etc. are you all considering. I was thinking of doing an Accounting major and 2 subs.

Thx :)

mysteek

HSC
For the business subjects, some of the lectures/tutorials will be held at the broadway campus and others at haymarket. Depends on the subject really.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
They aren't really all that far, just down the road from each other. You'll get used to it. I mean walking across USyd and UNSW would be longer than walking from Broadway to Haymarket campuses :p

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I transferred to B Business (City Campus) this year. But I'm not sure if I'm considered a first or second year student. I guess I'll find out at enrolment next week.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
The walk from Broadway to Haymarket takes less than 5 minutes if you don't walk like a snail. If you're really concerned about the walk, when you enrol see where the classes are- CB= Broadway CM = Markets. That way you can give yourself a) time to walk between classes at different campuses if necessary and b) an easier first semester at uni - if you're always around the same places it's harder to get lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)