UTS BAcc Co-Op Scholarship (1 Viewer)

Spoons

HSC
Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all coping relatively well with HSC. I am sure many of you are still struggling to decide what you want to do next year. If you want a highly respected, enjoyable and rewarding degree, I would highly recommend the Bachelor of Accounting Co-Op Program at UTS. I am currently undertaking this amazing degree and could not recommend it highly enough as a course where you can make life-long friends due to the small numbers involved in the program and be the most job-ready out of any students in the country.

*Some quick dot points that might interest you;*

· Tax-Free Scholarship worth up to $54,000 for each student in the course.

· Two x 6-month internships at some of Australia’s largest organisations.

· 27 Sponsor organisations that mentor and give guest lectures (Includes CEO’s and CFO’s of organisations like Commonwealth Bank of Australia, PwC, EY, Macquarie Group, Coca-Cola Amatil, Dexus and Westpac (to list a few…)

· 100% employment rate of graduates in the last 3 years & 95% over the decade.

· Only 3 years of University

· Get a conditional offer before your ATARs are released

· First round online applications have closed but second round applications are still open and don't close until Friday 14th October.

This is honestly one of the best courses going around which combines work experience and a great university life. Don't let the name scare you as it is actually a Bachelor of Business where you major in accounting in exchange for 2 free internships. You can find out more information by visiting the website (type in UTS BAcc Scholarship into your web browser).

If you have any questions you can email carin.alberts@uts.edu.au or post below.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)