UTS Bachelor of Business (1 Viewer)

forbidden01

HSC
look at APM, yes, it's a private college, but from what i've heard, it fully equips you with practical and theory about whatever you pick.

http://www.apm.edu.au/

i'm gonna do the marketing course, i'm so excited to start. and the good thing is it's a full degree, so it's the exact same as doing it at a uni, but it's got the prac side of things.

Lou283

HSC
Is it a good uni to do this course?
I have a friend that does that degree there. He says it ok but it's not as flexible as my degree at MQ. I can choose any electives I want as long as I meet the requirements - he says it's much more difficult to do anything outside your degree.

I'm sure it's a good uni to do it at but personally I would prefer to do Commerce then Business.

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
look at APM, yes, it's a private college, but from what i've heard, it fully equips you with practical and theory about whatever you pick.

http://www.apm.edu.au/

i'm gonna do the marketing course, i'm so excited to start. and the good thing is it's a full degree, so it's the exact same as doing it at a uni, but it's got the prac side of things.
talk about promotion lol.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Why commerce than business? I might go to Macquarie
muzeikchun852 is pretty right, but the B Commerce at Mac offers more flexible options in terms of majors, and the internship units will help you get work experience to boost your chances of getting a job after graduation.

evilsouldarknes

HSC
Hello,

I'm thinking of going to APM too!, but does anyone know people who have graduated at APM? Any good? Also is it like comparing to Uni qualification the same 100%? I know about the marketing degree where attending APM is like one year quicker. Total of 2 yrs to graduate, and the experience from large firms. But does anyone know anything about it? Have been doing the degree?

evilsouldarknes

HSC
commerce and business are essentially the same thing.
Hello,

I'm thinking of going to APM too!, but does anyone know people who have graduated at APM? Any good? Also is it like comparing to Uni qualification the same 100%? I know about the marketing degree where attending APM is like one year quicker. Total of 2 yrs to graduate, and the experience from large firms. But does anyone know anything about it? Have been doing the degree?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)