UTS: Blackfriars Campus (1 Viewer)

~Islanzadí~

HSC
:read: Was wondering if anyone has had classes here at the Blackfriars campus? It seems that I have classes here this semester but till now, I’ve never heard of it. Did a net search, seems to be more of students residential place than university campus. Does anyone know how far it is from the main city campus?

witide

HSC
I would also like to know what the campus is like.

Last edited:

witide

HSC
Yeh, I've been past it before, but the real mystery is what lies within its borders. Perhaps someone else could enlighten us on the matter.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
I was in the area today, so I took a quick detour to check out Blackfriars. It's behind Notre Dame, which is not too far from the main campus. Apparently it's part of the Arts/Communictions faculty o_O

Aeriff

HSC
I was in the area today, so I took a quick detour to check out Blackfriars. It's behind Notre Dame, which is not too far from the main campus. Apparently it's part of the Arts/Communictions faculty o_O
You would have been right by my apartment.

/unrelated

bethrealistic

HSC
Yeah I've got a lecture there too, apparently - in fashion design. Definitely not Arts/Comm. I have classes immediately before and after, dunno how we're sposed to have time to get between Blackfriars and building 6, seems like it'd take a good 10 minutes at least...?

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
Lecturers/tutors generally allow a 10 minute grace period, particularly if you have class across campus. If they give you an evil glare, just tell them there was no way you could make it there in time, but that's all your schedule would allow for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)