UTS Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

30june2016

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm so glad I managed to fit everything into 3 days

But are there any...idk, recommendations as to how to timetable?? I basically just randomly allocated stuff on times/days (didn't even look at what it was specifically) with enough time to eat I guess??

Is there anything important I should know - like if it's good or not to schedule random stuff back to back?

idek, yolo

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I'm so glad I managed to fit everything into 3 days

But are there any...idk, recommendations as to how to timetable?? I basically just randomly allocated stuff on times/days (didn't even look at what it was specifically) with enough time to eat I guess??

Is there anything important I should know - like if it's good or not to schedule random stuff back to back?

idek, yolo
Not that much really, just make sure you're up and early enough to be able to select the classes when they're available otherwise you won't end up with the timetable you want.

ShootingDuck

HSC
What are y’all doing anyway? Any going for the Arts and Social Science faculty? Need frands and note buddies pls
I'll be doing electrical engineering. Hopefully we can all make friends during orientation or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)