uts early entry (1 Viewer)

deepfriedmarsbar

HSC
I got mine today at 7:43 AM via email, it might not all send all at once so it could take some time.

Porogamiii

HSC
Yeah I received mine at 9AM through email -- they'll probably stagger it throughout the day

Porogamiii

HSC
if we accept the offer now, can we still decline later?
My careers advisor said that we should accept any offers because it's only when we choose to enroll next year that we are locked in (and subsequently decline our other offers).

i was confused about that too
also, what does a 'provisional offer' mean?
Also I'm not sure but previously the 'provisional offer' was a minimum ATAR requirement but since then, UTS waived the minimum ATAR because of COVID and now if you get an offer you only need to complete the HSC.

Hiheyhello

HSC
oh no it’s created an account for me and everything
and now it wants me to chose classes for my time table, are you sure this isn’t official??

zizi2003_

HSC
oh no it’s created an account for me and everything
and now it wants me to chose classes for my time table, are you sure this isn’t official??
did you accept the offer? or did this happen anyway??

deepfriedmarsbar

HSC
You guys reckon they could change the offer to second or third preference if they have lower requirements. Maybe if I ask reeaallllllllly nicely?

Porogamiii

HSC
Look it wants HECS as well. That is only given in WSU when you actually get in the course??View attachment 32446
Yeah I've only gone so far as accepting my course and haven't done any of the HECS stuff. You can always do that after you receive your ATAR if you choose to enrol. I'm guessing they want your info so you're more likely to enrol at UTS next year.Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 2.01.03 pm.png
In the PDF they provide, as long as you don't go beyond step 3 I think you should be fine.

Hiheyhello

HSC
what offer did you get?!
bachelor of economics because they didn’t have psych

funny thing is that now i don’t want to do eco any more because then i’d have to pair it up with finance which is gross.

so the offer is kind of useless now

stressedadfff

HSC
What did u apply for. Do they take ur year 11 results to chose between people?
yesss i think i need straight A's for law but i got 85% for all subjects which sucks but oh well i dont even want to do law but it wouldve been nice to have a back up tbh :(

stressedadfff

HSC
bachelor of economics because they didn’t have psych

funny thing is that now i don’t want to do eco any more because then i’d have to pair it up with finance which is gross.

so the offer is kind of useless now
but its a good back up just in case, have you recieved any other psych offers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)