UTS Eas Points (1 Viewer)

RyanT7

HSC
Anyone know if UTS still give 10 EAS points out for any code or is it possible to ring them up and ask them as well ?

Shoesta

HSC
Anyone know if UTS still give 10 EAS points out for any code or is it possible to ring them up and ask them as well ?
Have you received a conditional offer?

Because if so, the requirement is that you achieve the specified ATAR without ANY bonus points, which includes EAS (I called and asked them this)

RyanT7

HSC
Have you received a conditional offer?

Because if so, the requirement is that you achieve the specified ATAR without ANY bonus points, which includes EAS (I called and asked them this)

No, but that doesn't sound right. If that was the case then the EAS points would be worthless because that means you needed the raw ATAR to get in anyways

Shoesta

HSC
No, but that doesn't sound right. If that was the case then the EAS points would be worthless because that means you needed the raw ATAR to get in anyways
Yeah, but for example, I was given a conditional offer for law/med science. The standard ATAR is 97, and it was reduced to 80, so if EAS was included, that would be giving a ridiculous advantage

Shoesta

HSC
Yeah, but for example, I was given a conditional offer for law/med science. The standard ATAR is 97, and it was reduced to 80, so if EAS was included, that would be giving a ridiculous advantage
Doesn't matter anyway since we're talking about different entry schemes :)

laloola

HSC
N/A
whether for eas or srs, you have to achieve the minimum atar of 69 to be considered.(UTS only)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)