UTS Enrolment - Outline (1 Viewer)

euro-dragon

Im a LolOsaUR Hear Me Roa
HSC
Hey if anyone can help that is an already established UTS student it would be quite appreciated for anyone like me who would like to know what happens at enrolment at UTS.

If you could just outline what we have to do, what we go through, what we get like ids etc and if we can join the union there etc...

any help would be awesome :)

krayzie_

HSC
It's set out in steps step one meet faculty members step two go to another room enroll step three take a picture step four get your id, step five go home.

You get a diary and information papers thats about it.

Originality

HSC
krayzie_ said:
It's set out in steps step one meet faculty members step two go to another room enroll step three take a picture step four get your id, step five go home.

You get a diary and information papers thats about it.
Is there a difference between going there in person and online?? wat do u do wen meeting the faculty members?
And is there a difference between enrolling early and late? Cause i think im only able to enrol on the last day.

krayzie_

HSC
I don't know but I went even though I was sooo lazy but yeah, you meet your course co-ordinator most likely and you can ask them anything that has been on your mind.

And yeah there is a difference in enrolling early and late, if you come late then its most like you may get the crap prac times. eg. 5pm start till 8pm or worse..

Some subjects have the preference system where you list your preferences and the system allocates you a prac which I think is crap because you don't get to put yourself in your preferred timespacing

Originality

HSC
Any ideas about enrolling online? If u would be able to get ur preferences?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)