UTS - Enrolment (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
this is of topis but when i was reading this topic i read
Bachelor of Business (Accounting) / Bachelor of Computing (Internet Business Technology) - UTS (4th Year)
isnt B busines/ B computing only like 2 years old. how are u forth year jasee??

but then again i dont know S***

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
It's a good question, don't worry!

I transferred at the beginning of 2004 into the course (though I also had the chance to transfer mid-way through 2003 when the course was approved, though I didn't). I'm in my 4th year of uni, and basically where I would be if I had started this course in 2002 (except I'm 4 subjects behind). I was in the BScIT/DipITPP for 2 years before I transferred, so I got exempt from all the first and second year IT core subjects, the 2 accounting subjects I'd done as electives and some subjects from my IT sub-major.

So at the moment, I'm 2.5 years into the BBus/BComp course after doing 3 years of uni (since I did extra subjects in the BScIT that didn't count) and have 1.5 years left.

mz_purfect

Pedantic Perfectionist
A paradoxical world where innocents suffer n crims
HSC
mr EaZy said:
esp the part where they said " top 200" :uhhuh:
that cracked me up lol, :D
lol yeh that was the funniest part :D it looks as you and I are in the same 'viewpoint' boat...if you know wot i mean. I'd rather not say it here...

Btw wild dan, u can change ur password u just gota restart the activation process. n ur student ID is ur login name...i wish they explicity said this lil thing sumwhere or none of us would have been so confused

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)