Uts Is Shit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chang

HSC
Since theres a UWS is shit thread in the UWS forums i thought it'd be nice if i bought a UTS is shit thread here. Well to start with you uni looks like a multi-levelled jail. I mean wtf is your uni, all you need is barbed wire and its a detention centre. Also if i were to catch a train to uni, id have to stand up nearly every single time. Whereas on the train to Macarthur, i use that time to study so i dont have to at home and hence i have a social life. Another thing, how are you ment to drive there in peak hr traffic and find decent parking? I mean that would be a pain in the arse every day of class. U guys also have to remember, just because you uni is in the city doesnt mean its better than other unis. From my experiences with ppl from UTS they generally are mostly stuck up (this is from 2 UTS guys i know, around 3rd yr). So before i get all these replies about how uts is better than uws and how im a dick etc, all i have to say is dont have a cry

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Can we please stop these I hate so and so uni threads. They are annoying and repeative. And we have better things to do than to constantly read these threads.

*Leaves UTS forum*.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Chang said:
Since theres a UWS is shit thread in the UWS forums i thought it'd be nice if i bought a UTS is shit thread here. Well to start with you uni looks like a multi-levelled jail. I mean wtf is your uni, all you need is barbed wire and its a detention centre. Also if i were to catch a train to uni, id have to stand up nearly every single time. Whereas on the train to Macarthur, i use that time to study so i dont have to at home and hence i have a social life. Another thing, how are you ment to drive there in peak hr traffic and find decent parking? I mean that would be a pain in the arse every day of class. U guys also have to remember, just because you uni is in the city doesnt mean its better than other unis. From my experiences with ppl from UTS they generally are mostly stuck up (this is from 2 UTS guys i know, around 3rd yr). So before i get all these replies about how uts is better than uws and how im a dick etc, all i have to say is dont have a cry

who cares about uni bashing really/??

so u know 2 guys from 3rd yr and thought ud have a rant...

neways who cares

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Cape said:
Can we please stop these I hate so and so uni threads. They are annoying and repeative. And we have better things to do than to constantly read these threads.

*Leaves UTS forum*.

lol exactly the uni threads are here to help one another about problems we may encounter

Chang

HSC
A guy who is currently scattered cares, if u even know wot that means.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
well i wounded get too wound about about the ppl going on about how uws is shit- its just one persons opinion at the end of the day

uts suits me just as much as uws may suit you so yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)