• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UTS Kuringai or Sydney?!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Mr Haxx

HSC
Reading the course description of B Business for both campuses, both campuses are very similar.....
Why is the gap between Kuringai and City campus so big in the UAI cut off mark.

And assuming City campus is better because of its cut off mark what does it have that Kuringai doesnt?

I chose Kuringai campus coz its 5 mins away from my place and assumed City campus has a higher cut off mark because of its location.....

HALP?!

cxlxoxk

HSC
Reading the course description of B Business for both campuses, both campuses are very similar.....
Why is the gap between Kuringai and City campus so big in the UAI cut off mark.

And assuming City campus is better because of its cut off mark what does it have that Kuringai doesnt?

I chose Kuringai campus coz its 5 mins away from my place and assumed City campus has a higher cut off mark because of its location.....

HALP?!
choose for location in your case!

HSC
UAI cut-off =/= quality of course

Cut-off is lower in that location because of supply and demand, more people want city

Mr Haxx

HSC
ahh i see...then wouldnt that mean all the good supplies ( lecturers) be located at City or do they use the same?!

spence

HSC
For first year, all your classes can be taken at Kuring-Gai. Past that, for some of the less popular majors, you will need to take classes in the city. Plus there are some majors only at Kuring-Gai

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)