UTS Med Sci vs UWS Med Sci (Adv) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hello guys,

I'm undecided which University to attend. I'll make the cut off for both but have no idea which to choose! UTS is far closer and easy to get too, UWS is about a 40min drive. Ultimate aim is Graduate Medicine since I doubt I'll ever have that ability to perform extremely well in UMAT (But the main reason I applied for UWS was the 6 top go into med scheme). Medical Science interests me heaps so if I end up never getting into Med, I'm happy to be a Medical Scientist, so in the case I don't which degree would be better in terms of job prospects after the degree?

Would it be stupid to accept an early offer from UWS Med Sci(Adv) just in case something happens in main rounds if UTS is the better of the two?

Please post suggestions and reasons why one is better then the other!

Thanks.

Last edited:
HSC
If I would you, I would accept early offer from UWS and then put UTS as first preference before it the close date. If UTS accepts, I would probably go since it's a lot closer. UWS is takes approx 70 minutes for me which is quite a lot considering it's a to and from trip a few times a week. However, would UWS have its perks since they offer MBBS? Whereas UTS doesn't? It probably doesn't make a difference since it relies heavily on your marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)