uts online (1 Viewer)

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
Hi, I just entered the uts online website for the first time today, and under 'courses', it only says I'm enrolled into three subjects. Is this the same for anyone else doing humanities? Because I checked my student admin and everything and I'm definitely enrolled into all my subjects, but in uts online only 3 of them appear. :S

spindle

HSC
N/A
For my VisComm course it only says I am enrolled in two.

So I guess everything is fine.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Hermzie said:
Hi, I just entered the uts online website for the first time today, and under 'courses', it only says I'm enrolled into three subjects. Is this the same for anyone else doing humanities? Because I checked my student admin and everything and I'm definitely enrolled into all my subjects, but in uts online only 3 of them appear. :S
Not all subjects have a UTS component, for example I don't have any UTS Online components this year. In first semester humanities you should only see CIE, PCA and your disciplinary subject - this pattern follows on into second semester with MIS, CM and the disciplinary.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Also, for some subjects the subject co-ordinator uploads students into UTS online in the first week.

spindle

HSC
N/A
For all those studying Design in VisComm, our tutorials for monday have been posted on utsonline. I am in the 12 till 1:30m class with Adrian or someone.:confused:

Also, in MySubject Activities (where you can view your timetable etc.) under My Preferences. I have nothing listed, is this normal?

Tankyou!

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
In some cases, the subject timetable choices are done via preferences (i.e. number from 1-6 which times you prefer). They will be listed there, and once they are confirmed, the times will appear in "My Allocations". If you didn't need to enter preference number of any of your subjects it will have nothing listed there =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)