UTS Scholarships (1 Viewer)

William kamel

HSC
Would there still be a sufficient amount of placements left for Accounting Scholarships or Business Scholarships in UTS, If I were to apply during the Second Round?

William kamel

HSC
Any other suggestions, becoz I don't even have a chance in getting in, at the moment with my lack of Extracirricular activities.:burn:

William kamel

HSC
hello, is there anybody else who would like to give their thoughts :)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
hello, is there anybody else who would like to give their thoughts :)
Suggestion would be to try and get some extra curricular stuff down. Just remember scholarships and cadetships are very competitive. Unless you are a standout in a specific category or really balanced/well rounded, it's going to be tough.

Anyway don't discount yourself- I don't know your situation exactly but I'm sure it can't be that bad. It's not so much how much you've done but what you've gained from the extra curricular activities which counts. So apply and see how things go :)

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
Hi, i trying to apply for the same scholarship as well, but my results for my Half Yearly are horrible in some of my subjects like English and Maths, do you guys think I should apply for the second round, because I know that this is the definite path I'm going to take in the future and my Eco marks are quite good...so what do you guys suggest?:wave:

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
:) I know I have nothing to lose, but what if somebody gets chosen over me, because of my results...That'll be devestating..So what I was thinking was, that since I have the chance to improve my results for the yearly report, I would have a much better shot of getting into this scholarship then, than I would right now.

But hey if you guys have any other suggestions please tell me, because this scholarship closes this Friday !!!! :(

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)